Tuesday, November 29, 2022
GivingTuesday is a Movement that Unleashes the Power of Radical Generosity Around the World.
GivingTuesday reimagines a world built upon shared humanity and generosity. We hope to inspire generosity around the world, with a common mission to build a world where generosity is part of everyday life. Whether it’s making someone smile, helping a neighbor or stranger out, showing up for an issue or people we care about, or giving some of what we have to those who need our help, every act of generosity counts, and everyone has something to give.
Right here in Edmond you can show kindness and generosity in a number of ways – including helping a neighbor, advocating for an important issue, volunteering, and giving financial gifts.
Here are some ideas to support Edmond Mobile Meals on GivingTuesday:
- Make a donation on our Facebook Giving Tuesday Fundraiser (donations may be matched by Facebook!)
- Make a donation on our website at https://edmondmobilemeals.org/donate/
- Volunteer with us to help with meal preparation or meal delivery
- Make cards or donate items to include in our holiday gift bags
- Share our posts on social media (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
- Bring a friend to volunteer with us in November
- Share our mission with other friends, family, co-workers, church groups or civic groups
- Invite Edmond Mobile Meals staff members to come speak at your office lunch, church or civic group in November or December
- Wear your Edmond Mobile Meals t-shirt around town on GivingTuesday