November 30, 2021
GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to use their individual power of generosity to remain connected and support their communities. It’s a day when everyone comes together to give back in all forms-acts of kindness, gifts of voice, time, talent, or treasure.
In this time of uncertainty, stress, and even despair, one thing that gives us hope is that this crisis is catalyzing innovation like we’ve never seen before. All around the world, we are joining forces and leaning on each other – and this generosity tells us that we will achieve the better, more just world that we all seek.
Right here in Edmond you can show kindness and generosity in a number of ways – including helping a neighbor, advocating for an important issue, volunteering, and giving financial gifts.
Here are some ideas to support Edmond Mobile Meals on GivingTuesday:
- Make a donation on our Facebook Giving Tuesday Fundraiser (donations may be matched by Facebook!)
- Make a donation on our website at https://edmondmobilemeals.org/donate/
- Volunteer with us to help with meal preparation or meal delivery
- Make cards or donate items to include in our holiday gift bags
- Share our posts on social media (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
- Bring a friend to volunteer with us in November
- Share our mission with other friends, family, co-workers, church groups or civic groups
- Invite Edmond Mobile Meals staff members to come speak at your office lunch, church or civic group in November or December
- Wear your Edmond Mobile Meals t-shirt around town on GivingTuesday