Musings: Cantankerous Edition
- Am I the only person in all of America who hates the whole idea of brunch? When invited, I inwardly cringe. Give me breakfast (6-9am) or lunch (11am-1pm). Keep your odd brunch hours! Shall I starve myself for our 10am brunch date, or eat a bowl of cereal in preparation? The confusion!
- But I still need the requests to come, I like having the opportunity to decline. Don’t take me out of the group chat!
- Fried chicken sandwiches need some acidic element. People who eat them with no accoutrements possibly still have their baby teeth.
- On pizza, I order double or triple mushrooms. I only ask for additional toppings to not appear completely insane to food service workers.
- Why does homemade iced coffee taste completely different from all coffee shops? What potions and spells are you adding to my vanilla iced coffee?
- In all my 3+ decades of living, I still see no reason for prosciutto. I’ve tried it in every ‘cheffy’ way, and I just can’t like it. To me it tastes like a piece of sub-par Canadian bacon wanted to be ‘normal’ but was like “naw” at the last minute of transformation.